Thursday, November 5, 2009

Your random MM video of the day.

While looking for an only mildly related video for another purpose, I came across this video of Jack McBrayer on Jimmy Fallon telling the story of taking his sister to meet Jon Hamm. Apparently, when Jon appeared on 30 Rock Jack promised his sister he would find a way for her to meet him, which he eventually set up with a tour of the set of Mad Men. 1] Totally jealous. 2] I wish Jack McBrayer was my brother anyway even if I didn't meet Jon Hamm, because he seems like the purest and sweetest person on this planet and 3] If Jack's sister really did react this way, we could be friends. Because I am 100% sure I would act exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on our blog! But you must only be reading because you're bored, so go bang your head against the wall.